Pense no ponto g, reze pelo ponto g... O ponto g é aqui... O ponto g não é aqui. O ponto g foi p'ra madrid.


em inglês


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky.

. . .


Q.
Did you have an extramarital sexual affair with Monica Lewinsky?

A. No.

Q. If she told someone that she had a sexual affair with you beginning in November of 1995, would that be a lie?

A. It's certainly not the truth. It would not be the truth.

Q. I think I used the term "sexual affair." And so the record is completely clear, have you ever had sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky, as that term is defined in Deposition Exhibit 1 , as modified by the Court.

. . .

A. I have never had sexual relations with Monica Lewinsky. I've never had an affair with her.



This website is worth

What is your website worth?

..........................

Previous posts

Archives

Links




ATOM 0.3